Hello! Welcome to my little website. I’m a recording engineer and a partner at Hyde Street Studio C, but I also love working at Tiny Telephone. In my spare time my friends and I produce a monthly video podcast called Chasing The Moon.
Here’s a partial list of records I’ve worked on:
- The Stone Foxes
Recording/Mixing/Producing for the Foxes’ last EP as well as the single for a big Jack Daniel’s campaign.
I’m a King Bee listenSerious People listen
- Kelly McFarling
Recording/Mixing for both of Kelly’s studio records: Conspire and Distractible Child.
- Birds & Batteries
Recorded and helped mix three records: Panorama,
Up To No Good,
and I’ll Never Sleep Again.
The Villain listen
- Sean Hayes
Recorded basics for Sean Hayes’ Run
Wolves Run records as well as the Honeybees
Powerful Stuff listenGarden listen
- Goodnight, Texas
I mixed the upcoming Goodnight, Texas record:
Jessie Got Trapped in a Coal Mine listen
- Sonya Cotton
Recording/Mixing/Producing Sonya’s last two records: It Is So
and Red River.
Frozen Hands listenWild Wind listen
Recording/Mixing/Producing both of
Geographer’s first two releases: Innocent Ghosts, and Kites 7”.
Kites listenCan’t You Wait listen
- Kacey Johansing
Recording/Mixing/Producing Kacey’s first record “Many Seasons” and Recording engineer for her second record “Grand Ghosts”.
Angel Island listenHoney.Sugur.Molasses listen
- Rob Reich
Mixed the Circus Bella All Star Band and Recorded/Mixed this gem:
Duo De Luna listen
- Lia Rose
Recording/Mixing Lia’s split record: Conspire.
Recording for Honeycomb’s self-titled debut.
- Jascha vs. Jascha
Recording/Mixing for Jascha’s record: A Cure For Sleep.
Some Hungry Guy listen
- Peck the Town Crier
Recording/Mixing engineer for his record: Ground Hog’s Day.
Jump For Joy listen
- Dina Maccabee
- Recording/Mixing for Dina’s solo record: Who Do You Suppose You Are.
- Liz Pappademas
- Recording engineer for her first solo record: 11 songs.
- Ezra Lipp
- Recording/Mixing for Ezra’s Expansive Smiles Drumming videos. Go check them out here!
- Low Red Land
- Recorded basics for Low Red Land’s latest acoustic EP.
- The Moanin’ Dove
Recording engineer for upcoming record.
Soul In Your Boogie listen
- Toots and the Maytals
- No joke! I recorded organ ‘bubble’ and ‘chicken pickin’ guitar.
- Billy Joel / Cass Dillon
- I assisted on the latest Billy Joel single “Christmas In Fallujah.” I also ended up making the cover art for the single, which you can see on iTunes.
- Recorded drums and helped mix their debut record.
- Daniel Owens
- Recording/Mixing engineer for Daniel’s last release.
- Lake Street Dive
Recorded demos including a version of Bridget’s
fantastic song “Sometimes When I’m Drunk and
You’re Wearing My Favorite Shirt” which went
on to win the John Lennon Song
Sometimes When I’m Drunk and You’re Wearing My Favorite Shirt listen
- Larissa Maestro
Produced a 3 song demo for Larissa.
Sink Me listen